Friday, August 6, 2010

Where has 2010 gone?!!!

I know this life is a journey but for the last while I feel like I have been sitting at a 4 way stop sign. I know God is in control and in charge of my life but I don't know what exactly He wants me to do. I know He wants me to be a godly wife to my husband and to be a part of my children and grandchildren's lives and I love doing that! I know He has placed me in the work environment I am in and I love the people I work with. But beyond that I have not sensed where I am to serve, there was a silence that kept saying, 'Wait'. Now, there seems to be a door or two opening. I am praying I am making choices that will bring honor and glory to God! I don't know exactly what this blog will be about in the future but I hope to be more faithful in writing on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment